We've finished another very enjoyable Summer Seminar, with many of our members from Australia, America, Canada, France, Holland and Russia attending. We hope they all had a good journey home.
Sensei and Sensei Margaret thank all for their presents and cards at the end of the Seminar - very much appreciated. Sensei Walters would also like to thank everyone for his get-well card. Thank you to everyone who helped on the Seminar.
The following members passed their Dan Grading on the Seminar...
- 1st Dan: S. Pitarque, C. Chollet, L. Pouille, A. Chambon, S.Lair, and R. Tehraoui - all from Paris.
- 2nd Dan: A Popescu from Canada and V. Gunn from Paris.
- 3rd Dan: N. Popolov from Canda and S. Bidonde from England.
- 4th Dan: A. Kilgour from Canada.
- 6th Dan: P. Bailie from England and A. De Lichana from Paris.
We congratulate them and all the Kyu Grades who passed their exam on the Friday.
Would International Representatives please send the names of their students who they wish to be invited for Dan Gradings in 2017, as soon as possible please.
If we do not receive the balance of payment etc from members who have applied to take their Dan Grading on the 2nd October at the Autumn Seminar by the 31st August their name will be removed and placed on the waiting list for 2017.
An additional Course has been booked in Amsterdam, Holland on the 22nd & 23rd October 2016. Please click here for details.
A course has also been booked in April 2017 by Australia. Details to follow.