It was good to see everyone who attended the Autumn Seminar and we thank all the members who helped out on the weekend and with the gradings.
Our congratulations to the following members who passed their Dan Grading...
- 1st Dan: C. Kasba, Z. Sullivan, A. MacDonald and T. Ramsay.
- 2nd Dan: D. Hayward, E. Matthews, and M. Vaesen from Paris.
- 3rd Dan: N. Hoskins.
We will require Dan Grade ukes for the Grading on the 10th December please.
Would members who have been invited for Dan Grading in 2017 please return the lower section of their invitation by the end of October, stating if they are accepting or not.
The following area courses have been booked for 2017...
- Muswell Hill (London): 18th March.
- Paris: 25th to 26th March.
- Australia: 14th to 18th April.
- Canada: 20th to 22nd May.