Here is the Aikido Calendar for 2015 in a spreadsheet file. It is in CSV format (comma separated values). You can use this to import the course list into your own calendars. This has successfully imported into my Google calendar which then synchronised with, and updated, my computer and phone. You may possibly need to modify the format to import it into other calendars.
To import the Aikido Calendar into Google...
- Save the file to your computer, using the link at the bottom (be careful not to accidentally edit it)
- Log into your Google account and bring up your calendar
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars
- Select Import calendar
- Click Choose file and find the Aikido Calendar file on your computer, then click Open.
- Select the Google Calendar where you'd like to import events into, then click Import.