Here is the Aikido news May 2017.
We look forward to seeing everyone coming to our Spring Seminar, and we hope the International members attending will have a pleasant journey. Due to the numbers taking their Dan Gradings on the Sunday, the start time of the gradings has been moved forward to 9:30am. We do require Dan Grades to make ukemi, and we also require help during the weekend, so please let Sensei Margaret know by email if you can help.
So the Spring Seminar times are now as follows...
- Saturday 27th May: Open course 10.30 to 12.30, and 14.30 to 16.30.
- Sunday 28th May: Dan Gradings at 9.30am. Open course 15:00 to 17:00.
- Monday 29th May: Open course 10.30 to 12.30. Kyu Grading at 12.45. Open course 15:00 to 17:00.
- 10th June: Basic Sword Course - A few places available.
- 10th June: Advanced Sword Course - A few places available.
- 17th September: Basic Sword Course - A few places available.
- 22nd September: Advance sword Course - Fully booked.
An additional Course with Kyu Grading has been booked by the Brighton & Shoreham club for the 26th November.
We hope all the Canadian members enjoy their course over the next 2 weeks, and send our best wishes to R.Hager who is taking his 1st Dan Grading on the course.
Our congratulations go to N. Parsons and B. Duncan who passed their 1st Dan Grading on the Australian course.