Here is the Ki Federation’s 2024 Aikido Course download, as a file, for importing into a calendar on your computer, tablet or phone.
There is a spreadsheet file in comma separated value format (.csv file), and a second file in iCalendar format (.ics file).
Either file will import into a Google calendar.
This has successfully imported into my Google calendar which then synchronised with, and updated, my computer and phone. You may possibly need to modify the format to import it into other calendars.
To import the Aikido Calendar into a Google account…
- Save the file to your computer, using the link at the bottom. Depending on your operating system, you may be asked to select a format for the download – use page source. Also, be careful not to accidentally edit the file.
- Log into your Google account and bring up your calendar.
- Click Settings – the gear icon at the top right.
- Select Import & export from the lefthand column.
- Click the box labelled “Select file from your computer“.
- In the resulting window, find and select the downloaded calendar file and click Upload.
- Select the Google Calendar into which you’d like to import the calendar, then click Import.